Sat07Apr20184:00 pmThe Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory, Irving, TX
Breakaway Music Festival - Dallas
Saturday, April 7th @ 4pm
The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory, Irving, TX
Sat12May201812:00 - 5:00Fort Hunt Park, Alexandria, Virginia 22308
It’s Crawfish Time!
The 23rd Hungry for Crawfish will be held on May 12! Tickets on sale now.
Follow this link for more information!
What? 2018 Hungry For Crawfish , 23rd Annual Crawfish and Music Fundraiser benefiting Hungry for Music.
Purchase tickets HERE.
When? Saturday, May 12, 2018 - Noon til 5 pm. Rain or Shine.
Where? Ft. Hunt Park, Alexandria, VA
Bands: The Crawdaddies and Scott Ramminger
How Much? $50.00 - All you can eat crawfish, potatoes, corn, and bread. Beer and soda served.
Tickets are advanced sale only by May 6th or until Sold out.
Children under 14 Free.
Sat02Jun201812:00 - 4:00Cleveland, Ohio
The 3rd Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Instrument Drive and Showcase Concert will be held on Saturday, June 2. Several programs that HFM supports in Cleveland and other U.S. cities will perform. Stay tuned for more information. The event is listed HERE.
Please help the Hendrix Music Academy in Renton, WA with travel expenses to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and give the kids an experience of a lifetime by going to their Go Fund Me page HERE.
Thu26Jul2018Sun29Jul2018The Farm, 1920 S Page Valley Rd., Luray, VA 22835
Doah Fest is a four-day celebration held on a private farm between the banks of the Shenandoah River and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Doah is more than just a music festival. It is a chance to unplug and connect, to share possitivity and happiness with a community of beautiful and optimistic people.
Thu, Jul 26, 2018, 10:00 AM – Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 4:00 PM EDT
1920 S Page Valley Rd
Luray, VA 22835
To buy tickets, click HERE.
*All Tickets include parking and camping! That's just the kind of people we are. 🙂
Sun29Jul2018TBAAce Hotel, Los Angeles
D’Addario Foundation/Hungry for Music Instrument Drive Event
Click HERE for more information.
Thu02Aug20187:00 pmSmithtown Library Main Branch, Route 25 and Route 111 Smithtown, NY 11787
Fri24Aug2018Sun26Aug2018Ashokan Center in Olivebridge, NY
Aug 24-26, 2018
A 3-day music festival at The Ashokan Center in Olivebridge, NY (20 min from Woodstock.) A down-home, multi-generational celebration of live roots music, local food & crafts, and the joyful spirit of this amazing community where the Catskills meet the Hudson River Valley. Click HERE for more information.
Fri07Sep2018Sun09Sep2018South Bend, Indiana & Chicago, Illinois
A Weekend of Harmony for Music Education
September 7-9, 2018
Click HERE for more information
The purposes of the weekend are to enjoy great music and fellowship, to increase awareness about music education advocacy, to raise funds for the Spirit of Harmony Foundation at our House of Blues Benefit Concert, and to collect new and used musical instruments for distribution to children in need.
Todd Rundgren’s Play Like A Champion Concert: Students Play the ’80s
University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, September 7, 8-10 p.m.
- DeBartolo Performing Arts Center concert by Todd Rundgren, backed by his full band and with appearances by Notre Dame student musicians.
- Optional roundtrip transportation from Chicago via chartered bus.
Reserved Seating: $50 per person
To purchase tickets: Notre Dame Concert ticket sales go live at 12 noon Eastern Time on August 6, 2018.
Event Link: https://dpactickets.nd.edu/single/PSDetail.aspx?psn=10949
When ticket sales go live, please use Promo Code: HARMONY
This promo code gives Spirit of Harmony supporters a two-week headstart to purchase their tickets in the first four rows of the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center.
Click HERE for Chartered Bus information
93XRT Presents Todd Rundgren and the Chicago Sinfonietta – A Night of Harmony II
Spirit of Harmony Benefit Concert
Chicago House of Blues, September 8, 8-10 p.m.
- Todd Rundgren and the Chicago Sinfonietta will perform a benefit concert for Todd’s Spirit of Harmony Foundation at the Chicago House of Blues.
- Orchestral arrangements of music spanning Todd’s 50-year career will include hits, rarities, fan favorites, and some surprises. Rich Daniels of City Lights Orchestrawill be Conducting.
- In addition to the Sinfonietta, Todd will be performing with his touring band, featuring Jesse Gress (Tony Levin Band, Mahavishnu Project), Kasim Sulton (Utopia, Meatloaf, Joan Jett, Blue Oyster Cult), Prairie Prince (The Tubes, Jefferson Starship), and Greg Hawkes (The Cars).
- Visit resource tables for local youth music programs (in the HOB lobby).
- This concert is made possible through the generous support of Live Nation, Alchemedia Productions, Rich Daniels, and the Chicago Federation of Musicians.
General Admission: $85 per person
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. (Chicago time) on Monday, July 23. No pre-sale. No pre-sale codes.
To purchase tickets
Performance of the INTOXICATS, Tiki/Rock Dance Party and Instrument Drive
Martyr’s, 3855 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, September 9, 5-8 p.m. (Intoxicats onstage 6-8 p.m.)
- First-ever public performance of the INTOXICATS.: Originating from Kauai, Hawaii, Intoxicats were born of a rum haze one steamy summer night at Tiki Iniki. Picture Gilligan’s Island with access to MTV, Get Smart, Hawaii 5-0 and I Dream Of Jeannie re-runs, coupled with an unlimited bar tab… You get the picture.
- Wild Hawaiian, Vacation, or Vintage wear encouraged!
- Opening act: Young musicians (beginning at approximately 5 p.m.).
- Martyr’s is a legendary venue for up-and-coming, cutting edge talent, on the north side of Chicago.
- Cash bar and pub-style menu.
General Admission: $20 per person
To purchase tickets: MARTYR’s
Chicagoland Instrument Drive with Hungry For Music and D’Addario Foundation
Outside Martyr’s, 3-6 p.m.
Bring your instrument donations to the Hungry For Music RV, “Big Bertha” parked directly in front of Martyr’s at 3855 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago from 3-6 p.m.
Hungry For Music collects, refurbishes, and redistributes musical instruments to children in need. Help put a musical instrument into a child’s hands. As Todd Rundgren says, “….make sure new hands are learning to play music, new ears are learning to appreciate it, and new hearts are learning to love it.”
We will accept musical instrument donations in any condition, but we DO NOT accept upright pianos or organs. We prefer instruments in playable condition but all donated instruments are welcome. In order to get an official tax deduction, donors MUST affix their name and contact information to the instrument. If you have instruments to donate at this Chicago Instrument Drive, but cannot deliver the instruments to Big Bertha on September 9, please contact us to work out alternative arrangements.
Sat20Oct20187:00 - 9:00Church in Bethesda, 5033 Wilson Ln, Bethesda, Maryland
Wed31Oct201812 noon - 1:00 pmNorfolk Academy
Hungry for Music Fundraiser
Smooth Moves Piano Concert Produced by Solomon Duane
October 31st, 2018 from 12 noon until 1 pm.
Thu15Nov20184:00pm - MidnightAce Hotel, New Orleans
D'Addario Foundation & Hungry for Music
Music Instrument Drive & Benefit Concert
November 15th, 2018
4pm - midnight
600 Carondelet St, New Orleans
7 pm - Children's Performances
9 pm - Sam Price & the True Believers with special guests
Proceeds and instruments collected directly benefit New Orleans youth music programs.